CHOOSE THE BMW APPROVED TIRE THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
BMW APPROVED ALL-SEASON TIRES
- Detailed tread configurations and premium rubber compounds offer versatility and value
- Designed for a comfortable ride year-round in moderate climates
- Not recommended in driving conditions with temperatures below 45°
BMW APPROVED PERFORMANCE TIRES
- Low profile, stiff sidewalls and softer rubber compounds improve traction and cornering performance
- Shallow water channels provide more tread surface area but sacrifices wet weather handling
- Resistant to heat build-up especially in hot climate conditions
BMW APPROVED COLD WEATHER TIRES
- Special rubber compounds enable treads to remain soft and flexible at temperatures below 45°F
- More aggressive tread pattern maximizes road contact and traction
- Sharper edges and closer spacing allow for better grip on snow and ice
BMW APPROVED COMPLETE ACCESSORY WHEEL AND TIRE SETS
- The maximum BMW Approved wheel & tire size available for your specific vehicle
- Multiple surfaces and finishes are usually available
- High speed mounted and balanced
- Excellent handling and ride comfort
- Learn more about Original BMW Wheels
DRIVING OVER ROUGH OR DAMAGED ROAD SURFACES, AS WELL AS DEBRIS, CURBS AND OTHER OBSTACLES CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE TO WHEELS, TIRES AND SUSPENSION PARTS. THIS IS MORE LIKELY TO OCCUR WITH LOW–PROFILE TIRES, WHICH PROVIDE LESS CUSHIONING BETWEEN THE WHEEL AND THE ROAD. BE CAREFUL TO AVOID ROAD HAZARDS AND REDUCE YOUR SPEED, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR VEHICLE IS EQUIPPED WITH LOW-PROFILE TIRES. PERFORMANCE TIRES MAY WEAR FASTER DEPENDING ON DRIVING STYLE AND DRIVING CONDITIONS AND MAY ALSO BE MORE COSTLY TO REPLACE THAN NON–PERFORMANCE TIRES OF THE SAME SIZE. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE REFER TO THE TIRE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY MANUAL PROVIDED WITH THE VEHICLE.
BMW Accessory Wheels that are installed on/in the vehicle prior to the delivery to the client will carry the full New Vehicle Limited Warranty. If the installation is made by a Dealer after the retail sale of the vehicle, the accessory will carry the remainder of the New Vehicle/SAV Limited Warranty period or the limited parts warranty for two years from the date of installation, whichever is greater. Warranty repairs do not constitute an extension of the original limited warranty period for the vehicle or any parts (including accessories) thereof.
All tires are manufactured by third parties and are covered by the limited warranty of the specific tire manufacturer. Please see an authorized BMW dealer for information about specific tires and the tire manufacturers’ limited warranty. Please see an authorized BMW dealer or the warranty information included with your new vehicle for more information. For more information about run-flat technology, please refer to your specific vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
All prices subject to change without notice.